FOR CURRENT WEEKLY PRICES!! Updates will start in the summer of 2014. We will forward the weekly update to your email address. Click the email address here to be included on the weekly update. email@example.com or call our RTP hotline at
Thank you for inquiring about our Real Time Pricing Contract (RTP). Country Comfort's goal is to provide propane consumers the flexibility to purchase your propane needs when you see the opportunity to be best. The prices posted are for delivery during the 2013 and 2014 heating season. NEW! Delivery of the posted prices is available July 1, 2013 - April 30, 2014.
Diesel Fuel: Call Ken Stevens at 715-357-3650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for contract questions on diesel fuel.
Historical Conway propane monthly averages
(Put to a Retail Price per gallons)
- Please note on the back of the contract our commitment to fair and competitive prices. We value your business and in these times of a very tight economy… we will match the price offers of reputable competitors!
- Reminder: You may buy 3 contracts with a 300 gallon minimum. Cost average and good for your budget!
- Our goal with RTP is to provide you options in this very difficult tie of energy cost!
Churches and Townships receive a 10 cent discount off the posted 300 - 2500 gallon price.
Purchases greater than 2500 gallons, please call (877)407-2132
Country Comfort, LLC reserves the right to discontinue the Real Time Prepay Contract weekly posted price offer at any time.
Four Reasons to RTP now! with Country Comfort:
- Supply partnership with Cenex. We can make you part of a seamless link to Cenex’s propane supply network!
- RTP gives you peace of mind that your heating costs are secured for next year! Removes the risk for higher prices.
- RTP is a built in budget plan! Buy up to 3 contracts and spread out your purchases to fit your budget!
- Country Comfort has a computerized delivery system to assure accuracy in tracking multiple contracts!
The information contained in this document is taken from sources which we believe to be reliable, but is not guaranteed by us as to accuracy or completeness and is sent to you for information purposes only. Any hypothetical examples given are exactly that and no representation is being made that any person will or is likely to achieve profits or losses based on those examples. Past results are not necessarily indicative to future results.