Country Comfort
Country Comfort
Sign Up For Service
Schedule Delivery
Auto Fill Delivery
Online Bill Pay
Propane Market Update
Current Propane Monitor Reading
Country Comfort
CORPORATE OFFICE - ALMENA
877-407-2132 / 715-357-3536
Fax: 715-357-6592
Email Us Send Email

About Us

Country Comfort has a proud history of serving Western Wisconsin with propane and home heating needs!

Country Pride Co-op is a strong, growth-oriented and locally owned cooperative.  It was established in October 1996 with the merging of two cooperatives, Cumberland Farmers Union and Almena Cooperative Association.  Since then the co-op has seen many changes. 

Currently, Country Pride Co-op is composed of several divisions.  With Holiday convenience stores located in Cumberland and Almena and Cenex stations in Turtle Lake and Shell Lake, services include, but are not limited to, 24-hour gas and diesel at the pump, propane exchange, deli, licenses, bait, ice cold beer and cash machines. 

The bulk fuels division participates in a monitor regulated fuel delivery program which allows patrons to pay for fuel as it is used as opposed to paying for fuel as it is delivered.  A delivery truck is also operational for customers in the Shell Lake area.

In April of 2010, Country Pride merged with Shell Lake Cooperative and became 49% owners of Country Comfort.  Then as of January 1st of this year, Country Pride purchased the other 51% of Country Comfort and is now the sole owner of the business.  Offices are located in Almena and Shell Lake. Country Pride Co-op is also 57% owner of United Ag Services with locations in Cumberland, Almena, Shell Lake and Ashland providing a wide array of feed and agronomy products.

Positioned for continued growth, Country Pride Co-op is focused on further strengthening the organization and ensuring long-term local profitability and equity payouts, as well as keeping ownership where it belongs - on a local level.  It is the combined strength of our customers/members, our management and our employees that will ensure the success of this growing organization. 


 
 

 

 
© Copyright 2011 - Country Comfort LLC, All Rights Reserved Web Design by EZ New Media
Country Comfort New Customer? Register Here!